Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Day of Embers" Edit Halfway Done!

Just thought I'd share with you all the good news; I have finished editing the 1st half of the film, and will be done soon! Once we have this 2nd edit completed, sound design and color correction will begin. I am trying to find time in between working my 10 hour days (and that's when I'm lucky to get out on time) so that I can get this baby going.

For now, I can use all of your help in trying to find a good title. I know I've said it before, but "Day of Embers" just ain't cuttin' it. It doesn't do the film's story any justice, which at the very basic is a story of a girl growing up and facing everyday family problems. I had toyed around with "little earthquakes," but you guys tell me what you think.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to keep everyone posted! Thanks again for all your ongoing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin