Thursday, March 26, 2009

Showcase YOUR Works!

Dear Friends and Colleauges.

I think this is a great way to keep in touch about upcoming and current projects to recruit people and audiences, generate feedback, and keep the word flowing! I know all of you have your own projects (whether it be film, TV, music or art based) so please, PLEASE keep me updated and I'll add stuff to my post. I can put up videos, pictures, links, whatever. And this way, we're all in the loop and the news gets out.

So don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'll be happy to pass the word along. After all, we're all in this together.

Now go out there and make some art................and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. if you run out of material - you can post Harold and Marc videos till your are blue in the face! KAPLOWIE!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin